Get Out & Go Wild!
Our hands-on workshops and field courses offer exciting opportunities to develop new skills and enjoy new adventures in the stunning landscape at the Wenatchee River Institute and surrounding area. Talented local and regional instructors, along with intimate class sizes, connect you to the natural world through a diverse array of class offerings. Browse our list of upcoming workshops & field courses below and find your inspiration to get out and go wild!
Examples of past and current workshops:
- Art: Wreath making, watercolor, nature writing & Ponderosa pine basket weaving
- Science: Restoration project field trips & ornithology courses
- Speakers Series: Avalanche cycles, wildfires & human genomes
- Natural History: Wildlife tracking, plant ID & mushroom foraging
- Cultural History: Presentations with the Wenatchi band
Have a workshop or field course you would like to see us offer? Interested in teaching one of your own? Email us!