Get Out & Go Wild!
Our hands-on workshops offer exciting opportunities to develop new skills and enjoy new adventures in the stunning landscape at the Wenatchee River Institute and surrounding area. Talented local and regional instructors, along with intimate class sizes, connect you to the natural world through a diverse array of class offerings. Browse our list of upcoming workshops below and find your inspiration to get out and go wild!
Examples of workshops:
- Art: Wreath making, watercolor, nature writing, basket weaving, clay modeling
- Science: Restoration project field trips, ornithology courses, composting
- Speakers Series: Avalanche cycles, wildfires, human genomes
- Natural History: Wildlife tracking, plant ID, mushroom foraging, native pollinators
- Cultural History: Presentations with the p'squosa (Wenatchi) band, storytelling
- Community Events: Seed swaps, plant starts swaps, river clean-ups
Have a workshop you would like to see us offer? Let us know!
Interested in teaching a workshop of your own? Email us!